How to Include Your Dog In the Wedding
There are several ways you can incorporate your fur babies in an epic engagement. You can get their help with the overall proposal. Tying a ring to their collar. Training them to bring you a box. Or let them carry a little blackboard with a cute proposal message. The ideas are endless.
Getting ready photos
Feature them in your Bridal Party Photos
Down the Aisle with Your Dog
Some helpful information
Incorporating your dog in the wedding can be easy. You just need to make sure of a few things:
- Make sure your venue is pet friendly (or will allow bridal dogs)
- Think about your pupster’s character. Will he/she enjoy it? How does she/he do with strangers?
- Would you want them to wear an outfit? Plan this ahead of time as last minute outfits can just add to the wedding planning stress.
- Will the person walking them down the aisle, be able to control them on the leash?
- Do they require extra TLC to make sure they are happy and always have a tail wag?
- Do they have walking problems? And will need to climb stairs at the venue?
Incorporating your dog in your wedding is easy. You just need the right helping hand. Furever Us, has helped helped many couples and their fur babies have a blissful day, or evening. We make sure those that are a little shy, have as much fun, as those that are more extroverted.
One of the questions we get asked often, is, why should we hire you? Our simple answer is because we know dogs and weddings. Our elaborate answer is because we help make sure everything runs smoothly. We are one of the gears that provides support on your big day. A pet is often times one of the most important thing in a couple’s life. Knowing that this love of theirs is taking care of around the clock, while at the same time being present in all the festivities is a relief to many. Why would you hire someone that is not an expert in dog behavior. A person that does not know the importance of timing when it comes to the wedding day. Nor someone that may be involved in the wedding and would want to enjoy it with you, rather than be with your fur baby. Leave that job up to us. We do what we do, because we love it. The best present is when our couples tell us what a great idea it was to hire us and have even admitted to us; we are the best vendor (shhh don’t tell other vendors, we are all equally important).